AFRO SAMBA SALSA BELLY DANCE
A high energy workshop fusing Belly dance, Afro, Samba and Salsa (technique, short choreography)
- Gather power from the Earth to transcend the bodies and the soul.
- Technical elements will include : foot patterns, challenging layering with upper body movements
- Shifting energies between big earthy masculine movement & feminine flow...
- The end of the class will include a short choreography...
- or exploration and composition exercices according to the mood of the day.
- Dance circle and jam
Niveau: open // Preis: CHF 105 // Sprache: Englisch
Payment in full is required on registration to secure your place. Places are limited to 18 in each workshop.
For 3 or more workshops with ANASMA & ARNALDO IASORLI, please register for 1 workshop & write in the comment field of the registration form which package you want & specify the workshops you want to attend.
Any 3 WS: 15% discount
5 or more WS: 25% discount
International master teacher, performer and choreographer of the Oriental dance Fusion scene, already presented in Dance Schools, Festivals , Theaters & Universities over 40 countries (Asia, North & South America, Europe, Africa) & featured on multiple DVDs and Cds since 2006
- Degree E.A.T in Contemporary Dance
- Teacher certifications in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga, RYT-200 recognized by the Yoga Alliance, Aerial Yoga
- Founder of World Citizen Dance, WCD School & WCD Productions
- Producer and Artistic director (60'show «1984...Now», Interactive show «On your marks, set, dance», album «Chance is back»)
- Co-director: New York Theatrical Bellydance Conference & International Urban Bellydance Collective
- Versatile Dancer/Actress for companies: Oriental Dance, Modern Jazz, Hip hop, Contemporary, Theater... (D. Lesdema, Compagnia Degli Gnomi, Bellyqueen, Kimson Wanted Posse, G.Gillieron…)
- Singer & Song Writer (album «Chance is back» on iTunes, «1984…Now» Soundtrack, music video «Ocean Elevation» )
- Business management Degree from Edhec Business School
Arnaldo has a degree in Dance and physical education from the university of UFBA at Brasil in 1999. HD in Scenic Arts from the university URJC at Spain in 2005.
Within his own professional experience we must emphasize his work as a choreographer, dancer and teacher in several companies in Brasil and Europe. Currently he is travelling with his own company RAZA DANCE EXPERIENCE. Arnaldo Iasorli is a multidisciplinary dancer and artist formed by the many different experiences and wide knowledge that he has been able to incorporate into the transmission of his dance and his movement with the mood of every place. It's in his work where you can find the influence of Brasilien folklore, the American accent and the Irish on his feet, the fluid cadence and technique of the modern and contemporary dance, the African impulse and the circular essence of the oriental movement.
- 2007- 2013 He works as a teacher under Carmen Roche and Victor Ullate Roche´s guidance at Conservatory of dance SCAENA.
- Tap Dance dancer invited by the Spanish National orchestra and choir in the National Auditorium of Madrid.
- Arnaldo travels throughout Spain and Europe teaching Jazz, Tap Dance and Afro contemporary dances.
- He also has experience as a floor pilates instructor, exercise machines instructor (private and group lessons) . He implements the Horton´s Dance Technique theory in his dancing lessons, especially in Afro contemporary.
- Starting as a child in 1983, Arnold was influenced in the art of music and dance lessons by his parents who were directors of the prestigious Artistic Nucleum of Acting and Dance in Sao Paulo, Brazil.